Having a well-balanced healthy diet is one of the best ways a woman can prepare herself for pregnancy & fertility treatment. Medical nutrition therapy can play a major role in management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), insulin resistance and hormone balance. It can put you on the right path to achieve a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI), which may affect your ability to conceive.
Our registered dietitians work closely with your Clinical Care Team to provide personalized nutrition counseling and dietary education classes in each of our RMANJ office locations.
At RMA our comprehensive health and nutrition program embraces the importance of proper diet and nutrition:
- Maintaining a healthy BMI is associated with regular ovulation and increased IVF success rates
- Having a low carbohydrate, portion-control diet helps reduce insulin levels which supports weight loss
- Getting 30 minutes of exercise helps lower insulin levels and optimizes fertility
- Having adequate Omega-3 in your diet promotes cycle regulation and improves fertility
- Getting enough micronutrients, especially antioxidants, increases the chance of getting pregnant and fosters a healthy pregnancy
RMA REGISTERED DIETITIAN,
PLEASE CALL 908-495-1105